Weekend wines...

3 respuestas
    jose

Weekend wines...

Ver mensaje de jose

Hi all,
    having a nice saturday lunch in a sort of "; ’cos I worth it lunch"; I uncorked a couple of bottles...

- Pierre Moncuit Cuvée Hugues de Coulmet
    Wonderful acidity, fresh and really nice with crostini of Saint-Jacques sauté over portobello mushrooms and its cream.

- Dolcetto D’Alba Le Terre 2003 DOC Dolcetto D’Alba.
    Nice sip, really nice indeed. Do you know the price? 1.55 EUR ! ! ! =8-o It’d be nice even for 9 EUR! (you know, the 10 note mind-quota ;) It’s nice with a portobello mushroom risotto with Idiazabal (sort of cheese from Pais Basque) biscuit.

- Capricho de Goya 1996. Bodegas Camilo Castilla. DO Navarra
    Awesome, at least for me. It looks and taste lik a PX. I mean, it’s nearer from them than from the usual light coloured, flower-scent and white fruit that my usual ";moscatel"; are... so it’s very amazing for me. Anyway, it’s very good with the dessert.

Cheers.

Jose

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Weekend wines...

Ver mensaje de jose

I really like Capricho de Goya -- A moscatel that looks and pours like motor oil but has a taste of both freshness and depth. Unfortunately not available here in the US.

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar