US recommendations

23 respuestas
    jesseone
    en respuesta a Olaf

Re: US recommendations

Ver mensaje de Olaf

Try the St. Francis old vines zinfandell. Actually, Zinfandels and chardonays are usually the best values out there. But Im from LA where you have an amazing selection at affordable prices. for deals check out www.cwcellars.com. This is my favorite wine store in California.
    jess

MaJesus
    en respuesta a Olaf

Re: and more expensive ...

Ver mensaje de Olaf

The Ridge Lyton Springs ... I think that it is around to $30, but it is very nice. A really trustful Zin blend ... Another grape usual in California, but, I believe, not in many other places, is the Petite Syrah. A very cheap, drinkable petite syrah is the Bogle ... not to die for, indeed, but it cost 7 or 8 dollars, it can be drunk, and it can be found everywhere ... but expect a simple wine. Oregon have some few nice Pinots (but also others not so good). I agree that USA wines do not offer in general good QRP, but of course you have to try some while you are there :-DDD. Walt always has good advice.

MaJesus

lito
    en respuesta a jesseone

Re: US recommendations

Ver mensaje de jesseone

Hi there,
    I would reccon you to visit the sites of wine spectator and wine.com where you can check some affordable wines looking for best values under...
    I was working there 2 years ago and I can remember some whites as Murphy´s goode, Luna Pinot grigio, Joseph Phelps Chardonnay. American reds under 15$ are difficult to get but you can try Beringer private reserve and Seghesio Zinfandel. I would try some Pinot Noir (non filterd) from Oregon like Siduri. The napa cabs are pretty expensive and the same with the Washington states cabs.
    Good luck!!!

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar