A restaurant in Minneapolis?

7 respuestas
    MaJesus

A restaurant in Minneapolis?

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Hi! ... still some time from now, but a friend of mine is organizing a super-duper fancy dinner in Minneapolis for next August; alas, everyone know of my addiction to Verema, so I’ve been begged to ask ";my group"; for advise. I will, of course, be part of the party attending the dinner :-D. So, the question is, does anyone knows of a super wonderful restaurant in Minneapolis? money is not an issue if it is worth it (we are merely looking at quality here). Needless to say, care about wine is also a must (but duper fancy restaurants usually have good wine service anyway).

Many thanks in advance!

MaJesus

calisto
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Re: A restaurant in Minneapolis?

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

Dear María Jesus , you could choice one of these:

Capital Grille
    > 801 Hennepin Avenue
    > Minneapolis, MN 55402
    >
    > Located in the heart of the Hennepin Theatre District, The Capital
    > Grille boasts an atmosphere of relaxed elegance and style. Nationally acclaimed for dry aging steaks on premises, The Capital Grille serves classic steak house offerings such as chops, large North Atlantic lobsters and fresh seafood. The restaurant features an award-winning wine list, professional, gracious service and premiere private dining. Let the masters of steak provide the perfect dining experience. During lunch, Capital Grille offers notable dinner selections as well as a specially-crafted lunch menu in the $12 to $30 range. The Capital Grille offers full menu service in the bar/lounge.
    > Dining Style: Casual Elegant
    > Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak
    > Neighborhood: Minneapolis
    > Website: www.thecapitalgrille.com
    > Hours of Operation:
    > Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 3:00pm
    > Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm, Friday – Saturday: 4:00pm –
    > 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
    > ---------------------------------------
    > Murray’s Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge
    24 South 6th Street
    Minneapolis, MN 55402

Murray’s Restaurant. Minneapolis’ original restaurant for steak since 1946 & home of the award winning Silver Butterknife Steak dinner for two. Also known for mouth watering garlic toast, Hickory Smoked shrimp appetizer, and home baked pies. Well into its third generation of family ownership, Murray’s stands out among local and out of town diners alike as a true Twin Cities landmark & continues to provide the best in food and service as it did 59 years ago.

Dining Style: Fine Dining
    Cuisine: American, Steak
    Neighborhood: Minneapolis
    Hours of Operation:
    Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
    Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm – 10:00pm
    Phone: (612) 339-0909
    WA Frost & Company
    374 Selby Avenue
    St. Paul, MN 55102

WA Frost has been a favorite Saint Paul dining destination since 1975. The restaurant is housed in the turn-of-the-century Dacotah Building which lies in the heart of the historic Cathedral Hill District. WA Frost has incomparable ambiance & rare old world character. It boasts several grand wood-burning fireplaces,a charming old bar & the European-style garden patio & garden bar. The menus change seasonally & are inspired by seasonal ingredients from both the local market & the Mediterranean. The states best wine list, best outdoor dining in the Twin Cities & the most romantic restaurant are just a few awards received.

Dining Style: Casual Elegant
    Cuisine: Contemporary American
    Neighborhood: St. Paul

But, if you like the steak , ask for a silver butterknife steak in Murrays.

MaJesus
    en respuesta a calisto

Ver mensaje de calisto

Thanks Leon! ... I’ll pass the suggestions along, although I think that they were thinking in something less ";meatie";, and in the imaginative side

MaJesus

invinoveritas
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

According to the Zagat guide for Minneapolis, the best restaurants in the city have a 27 out of a possible rating of 30 in the food category. I am listing the choices in the downtown area only.
    As you know Zagat ratings are bsaed on actual dinners experiences and not on any agencies and quite reliable in the big cities where sample size of dinning audiences is large.

Goodfellow’s (American)
    40 S. Seventh St.
    (bet. Hennepin & Nicollet Aves.)
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    612-332-4800

Vincent (French Bistro)
    1100 Nicollet Mall
    (11th St.)
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    612-630-1189

Manny’s Steakhouse (Steakhouse)
    1300 Nicollet Mall
    (Grant St.)
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    612-339-9900

Hope it helps!

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar