A new article about the wines of Tarragona

20 respuestas
    JoanF
    en respuesta a GerryDawes

I don’t understand your comments....

Ver mensaje de GerryDawes

Dear Gerry,

As I said I liked very much your article about Priorat et al.

What I do not understand is:

1- Why do you answer about the Clos Dominic (which was first mentioned by Bosconio in the castillan thread) to me?

2- Do I detect some irony on your comments?

3- It is perfectly understandable you did not taste everything.. thus, why do you apologise?

After all, Dominic replied to you because you mentioned her wine.

Please take it as it is, I’m surprised about your comments and replies.

With best regards.

Joan

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: I’ll wait...

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

It is k i l l i n g me, but I fear you are correct. The Bush dollar had not yet established its floor and it can possilbly decline as much as another 25% or so against the Euro.

Nevertheless, crossing the pond should still be attractive to the Verema crowds at this point in time. Just consider: you can buy 2 or 3 bottles of Pingus here and save enough money for your whole trip!

(Don’t forget Washington when you do come.)

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar