Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2003

8 respuestas
    Gastronauta

Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2003

Ver mensaje de Gastronauta

Excellent Verdejo if there’s any. Opened last night with no aeration (38cl went into a halfbottle) and it was singing from the start: grassy and herbaceous notes graced with ripe tropical stuff (guava, passion fruit) and red berry echoes in the background, sufficient acidity (though not a keeper) and unnoticeable alcohol (12,5%). A fine mineral element can be discerned too. Lively and interesting enough to keep me busy with it. 89-90.

Iñaki Blasco
    en respuesta a Gastronauta

Re: Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2003

Ver mensaje de Gastronauta

";Excellent Verdejo if there’s any";
    Didn´t you like ";Jose Pariente"; tasted at the IV Encuentro Verema?
    May be you are not a Verdejo’s lover. I’ll try to taste Blanco Nieva PF 03. I don´t remember it.

Gastronauta
    en respuesta a Iñaki Blasco

Re: Blanco Nieva Pie Franco 2003

Ver mensaje de Iñaki Blasco

Sure, I love the José Pariente (actually that’s the one that really introduced me to Verdejo) but I think this one is marginally better as well as cheaper. I’m actually a fan of both Victorias too.
    My ref was to the fact that I very seldom give 90 pt ratings to ANY verdejo.
    On Sunday at L’Aldaba we had Basa 2004--pretty good too. And again short of 90 points...

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar