She’s BACK!

11 respuestas
    Juan Such
    en respuesta a Álvaro Girón

2-3 weeks of calm

Ver mensaje de Álvaro Girón

So, your two experiences (Aurora en rama and San León Reserva de Familia) suggest that we must refrain from opening bottles of recently purchased manzanilla at least two weeks.

I’m planning for next spring to start comparing Aurora en rama, Aurora, San León reserva de familia, Solear and Solear en rama saca de primavera.

Any more candidates for ";Manzanilla of the Year";? I don’t know, for instance, Pastrana, Barbiana (can be bought at source?) or La Goya pasada.

Álvaro Girón
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: 2-3 weeks of calm

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Yes, apparently this is what my recent experience tell us. But, as you already know, everything linked with this type of wines is highly hypothetical. Anyway, everyone here has been sufficiently lectured about the advisability of waiting at least 15 days before uncorking a bottle of wine which had suffered the utterly inconvenient process of travelling. So, the very same thing applies to manzanillas/finos.

On the other hand, yes, you can purchase both Goya/Barbiana directly from Zuleta. Recently, Victorbcn ordered a few cases of Zuleta’s range, so he can give you further details. I think that buying Pastrana -which, incidentally, plays in the underpopulated league of finos amontillados or ";real"; manzanillas pasadas- should not be a problem.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar