Viridiana cookbook

19 respuestas
    jose
    en respuesta a rayol

I’’ve found it in Amazon UK! ;)

Ver mensaje de rayol

I’ve taken a look on La Casa del Libro website and seems to be that they only have it in English.

These books aren’t bestsellers so IMHO will be very hard to get an english version, nevertheless I have seen it in Amazon UK but in spanish :-/ Anyhow if your wife is from Segovia, I’m pretty sure that you speak a very correct spanish! :)))) Je, je... many (but many many many) years ago I had a girlfriend from Segovia ;)

Btw, thanks a lot for your generous offer about sending me the books I was looking for. That books were a gift for a friend about a year and a half ago. I had to buy them in spanish :(((( Anyhow maaaaany thanks Ray and of course if you want any book, or this one we’re talking about, to be send from Madrid to you, just let me know and I’ll send you ;)))

cheers,

Jose

jose
    en respuesta a rayol

The "100 recipes..."

Ver mensaje de rayol

Is more a cookbook, and the 2nd one is a book where he writes and talk about the life, experiences and many things. He’s a really funny writer (you can find some articles in El Mundo Vino, in spanish of course ;). In the second one the recipes are embedded. I mean, for example he talks about his grandad and remember a dish he made when he was a child, and then he tell you some other recipes. Or he talk about how is buying fish in some markets in Madrid and give you some recipes. Always writing in a very easy way and always with easy ingredients (well, some of them a bit hard to find in Spain...)

cheers,

Jose

rayol
    en respuesta a jose

Re: I’’ve found it in Amazon UK! ;)

Ver mensaje de jose

Aaaaah,
    but you will see it is out of stock !
    I looked there originally (some months ago) and it was not available.

Isn’t it amazing that we can do this.
    The internet is such a wonderful thing ! (except for spam !!!)

gracias todos

Ray

jose
    en respuesta a rayol

Once upon a time... ;)

Ver mensaje de rayol

I bought a CD in Amazon USA. It was out of stock, I send them an e-mail in order to know wether they would have it again. They reply me in a month aprox. to notify me that they have it again. Maybe you can contact to Amazon UK to get it for you or give you some info about it.

Cheers,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar