Viridiana cookbook

19 respuestas
    rayol

Viridiana cookbook

Ver mensaje de rayol

Can anybody help me ?
    I have heard of a cookbook from the chef at Viridiana called something like ";recipies to take your hat off for";
    I previously found a website in Spain that sells it but cannot now find the site. Does anyone know where I can get it ?
    thanks

jose
    en respuesta a rayol

The name of the book in spanish is...

Ver mensaje de rayol

";100 Recetas para quitarse el sombrero"; and the writer is the cook of Viridiana, i.e., Abraham Garcia.

At this very moment I’m reading his 2nd book and I suggest it. It’s great! Very, very, very funny indeed ;))
    A couple of months ago it’s possible to buy both of them at www.fnac.es, but I’ve checked and they only have the second one. Nevertheless you can buy them at...

http://www.elcorteingles.es/libros/secciones/buscador/buscasolo_f.asp?guiafacil=Abraham%20Garcia

Enjoy them!

Cheers,

Jose

jose
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

I don’t have ever seen any English version...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

Neither in El Corte Ingles nor in FNAC. Even I’ve requested some books in english and they’ve told me that they wouldn’t bring them for me :((((
    Anyhow, sometimes and some books I’ve seen english version of spanish books in La Casa del Libro (Madrid).

Anyhow, Ray, do you want it in spanish or in english?

Cheers,

Jose

rayol
    en respuesta a rayol

and another thing...

Ver mensaje de rayol

What’s the difference between the two books ?
    And are the recipies relatively easy ?
    or are we talking about hard to source ingredients and very fussy preparation ?
    and
    thanks guys for the rapid response !!!
    saludo
    Ray

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar