Predictions

22 respuestas
    Juan Such
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Sanlúcar Sunset in a Manzanilla Glass

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Gerry, nice to read you on this side of Verema.

I have just read your excellent post about Sanlucar in your blog...

";...The smell of the fresh breeze off the Atlantic is echoed in the slightly salty taste of the manzanilla and the prawns, then one realizes that the greatest of wine and food matches are really wine, food, and place matches. I lift my glass to the sunset while the sun is still a perfect sphere above the horizon and see the whole scene repeated upside down in my glass."; BRAVO!

I hope to see you soon again with some manzanilla glasses...

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Iñaki Blasco

Re: Let’s play

Ver mensaje de Iñaki Blasco

All these different responces are a wonderful indication of the incredible potential is many unknown wine producing regions.

I will not, however, change my selection -- Valdeorras. I think we will be hearing about some interesting developments in the next year or two.

Gastronauta
    en respuesta a WaltZalenski

Valdeorras

Ver mensaje de WaltZalenski

Yes, Walt, would you care to elaborate on Valdeorras? I seem to enjoy whatever Ana Martín grows wherever it comes from, but outside of personal projects I would not have thought of Valdeorras as a natural option. If you know better ";retrátate"; (sing)... ;^)

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar