50 cl. bottle format

5 respuestas
    suiko
    en respuesta a BenjaminBerjon

Re: 50 cl. bottle format

Ver mensaje de BenjaminBerjon

I don’t see the point of this. If it’s for two, a normal bottle size is just right. And especially for Tares - can’t iamgine anyone wouldn’t finish a bottle!

And for one person, 50cl is too much (tho maybe not for Tares?!) I’d like to see more wine in 37.5cl bottles. Here in UK there are some, but not many, and the choice isn’t good.

JoanF
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: 50 cl. bottle format

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Dear Juan,

I didn’t have the time to answer you on the ’other’ side. I have to confess that the Enate Cabernet-Merlot in 50cl is one of my favourites. I discovered it in restaurants and it’s ideal to take with a partner, specially if you have to take the car after. I enjoyed it even since before verema.com was created (:^D). A very good bet I think from Enate. For it is the same I enjoy 50cl and 37.5cl from time to time. The 75cl bottle can endure a lot of fridge if one is alone drinking (and sometimes it is good though :^D). On the other hand the 37.5cl can be a very good choice in restaurants (a common choice, I have to say, in France, but not here).

I hope to see more wines in 37.5cl and 50cl... I do think it widens very much the choice for many different situations.

Thanks for your patience.

Salut!

Joan

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar