Rear mirror threat?

7 respuestas
    THuRStoN
    en respuesta a jose

That’s not the worst thing...

Ver mensaje de jose

The worst thing is that they’re making goood wines with them!
    we’ll have to send Manuel to take notice of them :-).

THuRStoN^Peña Bilbao

WaltZalenski
    en respuesta a Gastronauta

Re: Rear mirror threat?

Ver mensaje de Gastronauta

Neither of these wines is easy to find. I found the Havens available in California for $24 and will give it a try.

In other Albarino news, it apears that Martin Codax is not longer imported to the US. I hope that is only a temporary problem.

jose
    en respuesta a THuRStoN

I don’t agree with you Thurston...

Ver mensaje de THuRStoN

I think that it would be great if they do good Albariño wines... and even if the aussies do good wines with Albariño grapes... The worst thing IMHO is if they try to do a silly copy of the Albariño of Galicia... The copies are always the ugly and bastard brother of a mirror reflection...

Ciao,

Jose

THuRStoN
    en respuesta a jose

Sorry, I haven’t explained my point properly

Ver mensaje de jose

I was trying to rise the fact that they do make great wines with the same vine variety.
    Whereas here there’s only a few Rias Baixas producers who actually manage to make impressive wines. Let’s call impressive wines those who can improve from bottle aging.

THuRStoN^Peña Bilbao

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar