Six months of the English Verema site

17 respuestas
    Juan Such

Six months of the English Verema site

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Yesterday we had our first six month anniversary in this English side of Verema. Since January 5 we have published 1.036 posts. The top 10 forumites by number of posts are:

1. JuanSuch 164
    2. WaltZalenski 122
    3. PacoHigon 111
    4. Jose 98
    5. Gastronauta 84
    6. MCamblor 75
    7. MaJesus 71
    8. IñakiBlasco 46
    9. JoanF 45
    10. Gonzalo_Lainez 31

And in the ’Tasting Notes’ section Nicos is now the new leader:

1. N_Neocleous 188
    2. PacoHigon 187
    3. Verema.com 121
    4. MCamblor 67
    5. JuanSuch 56
    6. Jose 54
    7. IñakiBlasco 53
    8. JoseContreras 23
    9. JoanF 17
    10. WaltZalenski 13

Thanks to all the forumites which have contributed to this English side. We will see what the next six months hold. In the coming weeks we hope to introduce a new ’articles’ section.

Any ideas to improve this English side?

testavinos
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: Six months of the English Verema site

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Hi to everybody and congratulations for the achievement.
    I have just signed in for first time.
    I am a Spaniard living in Washington DC, who enjoys Spanish wines the most.

testavinos
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: Six months of the English Verema site

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

My name is David, and I am the sommelier at Taberna del Alabardero restaurant in Washington DC. Actually, Walter is the one who has introduced me to your web site.
    I want to contribute as musch as I can to your forum. I have been reading all your postings and they are very accurate and precise, specially with the tasting notes.
    I do not have any preference in Spanish wines. I like them all. Although I am very excited about the new Garnachas from EL Moncayo that are about to come to the US, that I tasted in Spain at Alimentaria.
    Now I am featuring the Rioja Food and Wine Festival at the restaurant, and I am showing to the Washingtonian Public that the quality of Rioja wines doesn’t come with the time of aging (crianza, reserva, etc,) but with the vineyard and the winemaker.
    Thank you for your ";wellcome.";

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar