Pollin’ for a while> Water&Wine in the restaurant...

7 respuestas
    jose

Pollin’ for a while> Water&Wine in the restaurant...

Ver mensaje de jose

Hi all,
    the summer is fallin’ on us this weekend! It make us to be soooo lazy, so here I go with a poll ;)
    When you go to a restaurant, do you drink water and wine/only wine/ depends on the situation? (if you only drink water... ehem... what are you doing in this site?? ;))))

I drink both of them. If I would only drink wine I would have two problems. The first one would be that I would be on red numbers very fast ’cos I drink a lot of liquid during a meal/dinner and the second one... hmmm.... I’d have a hang-over of the size of a double-decker... ´cos, believe me, I really drink a lot of liquid!

So, what do you do?

Cheers,

Jose

rania
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Pollin’ for a while> Water&Wine in the restaurant...

Ver mensaje de jose

Hello Pepe.
    I never drink water, in my house i drink a few sometimes, but always in summer, I n a restaurant I always drink wine, te and coffe...jejeje!!!
    I often water my garden...

JoanF
    en respuesta a jose

Re: Pollin’ for a while> Water&Wine in the restaurant...

Ver mensaje de jose

As I said to you on the ’other side’ (I wonder which one is the ’dark’ one :^D), I take water and wine.

Water is for thirsty.

Wine is for pleasure and palate.

And... it is really dangerous to take wine when you’re thirsty.

Salut!

Joan

PD: I really hate the restaurants where they serve me a 50cl botle, my god, do they think I am a kind of bird? :^D In the real case they want to make money by serving you ’salty’ meals and ’giving’ you the water or wine.

A GREAT restaurant is the one where bread and water does not depend on how many times you take’em, it costs always the same.

jose
    en respuesta a JoanF

I fully agree with you regarding the bottle of water...

Ver mensaje de JoanF

I’ve never understood why when we are four in a table they bring us a 50cl. bottle of water... and if we are six they bring us one bottle... if we are two they bring on bottle! =8-o Maybe they were not at classroom the day they explain it in Sesame Street ;^)

Cheers,

Jose

suiko
    en respuesta a jose

Re: I fully agree with you regarding the bottle of water...

Ver mensaje de jose

I usually ask for a carafe of tap water (unless somewhere like Barcelona where the water is awful). Don’t see why I should pay silly prices for a bottle of water.

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar