Spanish fortified wines: first roundtable at Verema Encounter

7 respuestas
    Juan Such

Spanish fortified wines: first roundtable at Verema Encounter

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

Tomorrow, at 7pm Spanish time will start the III Verema Encounter in Valencia. 30 prestigious Spanish wineries will be present with us.

The first roundtable will discuss the production and commercialization of Spanish fortified wines. Ignacio Lozano (technical director from Osborne, DO Jerez- Sherry) will do the keynote address. Then the discussion will be continued by the following discussants:

- Fernando Giménez Alvear (Alvear, DO Montilla-Moriles)
    - Javier Hidalgo (Bodegas Hidalgo-La Gitana, DO Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda)
    - Javier Torrubiano (Barbadillo, DO Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda)
    - Pedro Olivares (Toro Albalá, DO Montilla-Moriles)
    - Rafael de Burgos (López Hermanos, DO Málaga)

If you have any questions regarding fortified wines you can post them here and we will transmit them.

Cheers

Norje
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: Spanish fortified wines: first roundtable at Verema Encounte

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

I, that am not going to the 3rd. Verema Encounte, expect that report of these kind of wines with such and increadible QPR.

Choche
    en respuesta a Juan Such

Re: The III Verema Encounter, was an aunthentic pleasure.

Ver mensaje de Juan Such

I could taste about ninety wines and most of them were big wines, like Cirsión 2001, Clos Mogador 2001, Domnio de Tares P3 2001, Viña del Olivo 2001, Pegaso 1999, AN 2001, Bembibre 2002, Dofi 2001, Santa Rosa 1999, Clarión 2002, Tondonia White 1981 & 1964, Torre Muga 2000, San Román 2001, Cims de Porrera 2001, Maduresa 2001, Secastilla 2002; Aalto 2000, Aalto PS 2000, Mauro 2000, Trasnocho 2001, finos, manzanillas, amontillados, PX .... well, it’s imposible remember all of them.

The emotion to taste with the best Spanish winemakers and the happiness to meet with people from Verema forum was undescribable.

Thanks Verema!

MaJesus
    en respuesta a Choche

Ver mensaje de Choche

... and the ";jamón serrano"; 5 jotas and Joselito, and the goat cheese, and the other stuff I could not get to ... it was a magical event: producers and enthusiasts (since that’s what we are) sharing great wines and great times. Perfect temperature, very good glasses, perfect amount of people, seemingly endless quantity of the greatest wines, perfect atmosphere ... great times to dream about for a year! ... I´ve been in some other tastings, but this is an entirely different experience ... and an impecable organization that made the event so enjoyable. Absolutly incredible: I never thought I´d feel so happy for been from Valencia. Our thanks go to verema.com and the cellars ... incredible! ... and my nice memories to many wonderful Veremites that were there (Choche was one of them, yes :-)) ... I refrain from making a much-too-incomplete a list)

MaJesus

Choche, you seem to remember quite a lot of the goodies :-)) ... I also liked the Moet Chandon’s, especially the great Dom Perignon 1993. The Cava ";Kripta"; (Torrello) was very nice too ... hmmmm ... I think
    you mentioned most of the rest ... ah! the Baron de Chirel was also wonderful. And I believe that the Aalto PS was the 2001, just bottled ...

Choche
    en respuesta a MaJesus

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

I´ll never could forget this weekend and I promise com back. Now I remember also Santa Rosa 99 and I think than PS was 2000, just bottled.
    ..... and meet you, was the greatest pleasure. (I think than MA don´t read here) ;^D

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar