A virtual tasting

7 respuestas
    MaJesus

A virtual tasting

Ver mensaje de MaJesus

We have another (I believe it is the 13th) virtual tasting in the Spanish side of Verema (which is a bit busier than this side ... at the moment :-))) ... I try, but one forum is waaaayyy lots for me :-). For the one or two who do not know what it is, we taste the same wine at the same hour and franticly introduce comments on the forum. It is pretty fun (an interesting). People from the cellars are usually also on line ... ah! and a big bunch of us even get the bottle for free :-)))). Tonight at 8:30pm, Spanish official time (7:30pm in the Canary islands :-D ). If someone is curious and can handle some Spanish, can have a look at

https://www.verema.com/comunidad/catasvirtuales/cata.asp?n=58

can´t waaaaiiiit!!!

MaJesus

jose
    en respuesta a Paco Higón

Perhaps, in a (I hope) near future...

Ver mensaje de Paco Higón

This side of Verema would have a Virtual Tasting. Of course I don’t think that neither any winery nor Verema.com would face the effort of coordinating the whole thing, but maybe we will find a wine enoughly spread in Europe and America (anybody here from any other continent? ;) and we will make a funny Virtual Tasting all around the world :-))) It would be great!

Cheers,

Jose

P.S. The next step would be a Virtual Tasting including the ISS ;-)))

JoanF
    en respuesta a BenjaminBerjon

After all...

Ver mensaje de BenjaminBerjon

.. it doesn’t matter, you can ask a question about the wine indeed. If you have another vintage or another wine with the same DO we can try to find some differences.

On the other hand, we had an (several?) overseas virtual tasting(s) some time ago with MCamblor. It was an ’ad-hoc’ meeting. So, we can have others.

Salut!

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar