I change a bit the usual program. I've excluded from the report every rosé wine. Why? Well, I've been many years without any kind of real focus on wine. This month I change it and I've been focused on rosé wine. Stay tuned to the rosé report. In the meanwhile...
- La Bota de Fino "Macharnudo Alto" nº 54. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
When you've been so long without tasting this wines a sip is enough to appreciate its lenght, deepness, all.
- La Bota de Manzanilla nº 55. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barramadeda
I think it's first time ever that a wine by "La Bota de" it's just fine.
- La Bota de Oloroso nº 46. Equipo Navazos. DO Montilla-Moriles
G-R-E-A-T!!!! Absolutely great wine!!!!! Fine, delicate; wide and bulky. Smell and taste to… the whole set of anything you can imagine! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Acequión 2013. Viñedos Culturales - Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (15 EUR)
Full of white summer flowers and rabbit in the barbecue. Clean and refreshing; nice.
- La Bota de Palo Cortado "Pata de Gallina" nº 34. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
Great… and nonetheless I feel it as a sort of tamed version of the recent Oloroso nº 46
- Colet A Posteriori Brut. DO Penedés (8,2 EUR)
Many time since the last time I drank it. Refreshing and with a hint of rosé creamy touch. Quite summer-like wine.
- De Sol a Sol Pie Franco 2009. Esencia Rural, S.L. Vino de la Tierra de Castilla (7,41 EUR)
Some years ago I wouldn’t have bet a coin on airén expressiveness. It’s correct, but a bit too expressive for my taste. On the other hand, I think that if I would have tasted without knowing it I would have say it’s a natural wine, and I’m not fully sure if this is really positive.
- Dr. Bürklin-Wolf Ruppertsberger Trocken 2009. Pfalz (15,45 EUR)
How nice are this kind of Riesling Trocken. Easy quaff, direct, honest. One of those wines that quench your thirst. More!