June/2015 wines...

0 respuestas
    jose

June/2015 wines...

Hi all,

I change a bit the usual program. I've excluded from the report every rosé wine. Why? Well, I've been many years without any kind of real focus on wine. This month I change it and I've been focused on rosé wine. Stay tuned to the rosé report. In the meanwhile...

- La Bota de Fino "Macharnudo Alto" nº 54. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
    When you've been so long without tasting this wines a sip is enough to appreciate its lenght, deepness, all.

- La Bota de Manzanilla nº 55. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barramadeda
    I think it's first time ever that a wine by "La Bota de" it's just fine.

- La Bota de Oloroso nº 46. Equipo Navazos. DO Montilla-Moriles
    G-R-E-A-T!!!! Absolutely great wine!!!!! Fine, delicate; wide and bulky. Smell and taste to… the whole set of anything you can imagine! More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Acequión 2013. Viñedos Culturales - Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (15 EUR)
    Full of white summer flowers and rabbit in the barbecue. Clean and refreshing; nice.

- La Bota de Palo Cortado "Pata de Gallina" nº 34. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda
    Great… and nonetheless I feel it as a sort of tamed version of the recent Oloroso nº 46

- Colet A Posteriori Brut. DO Penedés (8,2 EUR)
    DEG 09/11
    Many time since the last time I drank it. Refreshing and with a hint of rosé creamy touch. Quite summer-like wine.

- De Sol a Sol Pie Franco 2009. Esencia Rural, S.L. Vino de la Tierra de Castilla (7,41 EUR)
    Some years ago I wouldn’t have bet a coin on airén expressiveness. It’s correct, but a bit too expressive for my taste. On the other hand, I think that if I would have tasted without knowing it I would have say it’s a natural wine, and I’m not fully sure if this is really positive.

- Dr. Bürklin-Wolf Ruppertsberger Trocken 2009. Pfalz (15,45 EUR)
    How nice are this kind of Riesling Trocken. Easy quaff, direct, honest. One of those wines that quench your thirst. More!

Regards,

Jose

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar