Wine Forum > Jacob’s Creek screwcap

Ermm, I do not think so... after more than two hundred years of using corks is

<< Volver al mensaje 'Ermm, I do not think so... after more than two hundred years of using corks is'

Paco Higón
en respuesta a suiko

Re: So that’s perfect...

Ver mensaje de suiko

Ermm, I do not think so... after more than two hundred years of using corks is not completely clear how they “interact” with the wine... so with no more than 20 years of using screw-caps in just a few quality wines.... I will not dare to say that there is evidence of the aging with them...

However, I must insist... I am not neutral, because I am also worried with the environmental and social consequences of not to use corks....

Cheers

<< Volver al mensaje 'Ermm, I do not think so... after more than two hundred years of using corks is'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar