Wine Forum > Jacob’s Creek screwcap

Hi Jose, I´m a regular wine drinker and I should like the cork more than the

<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi Jose, I´m a regular wine drinker and I should like the cork more than the'

Guiri
en respuesta a jose

Re: But does the consumers really look for this?

Ver mensaje de jose

Hi Jose, I´m a regular wine drinker and I should like the cork more than the screw cap. Of course I do not mind to get the cork screw and the pull the cork out. It is part of a ritual I like. Now, imagine someone who is not a regular wine drinker, why should he care about a cork or a screw cap. The only thing he wants is to open the bottle as easy as possible. That’s how 80% of the consumers drink 80% of the wine. No complications, wine is just a drink. I never thought of La Ina or Fino Quinta as an inferior sherry when they introduced the screw cap.

<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi Jose, I´m a regular wine drinker and I should like the cork more than the'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar