- Polemica en la D.O Cava : Cava Arestel a 0.99 € en Lidl! , ¿que esta pasando con estos precios?
- Viaje por Tarn: vino, gastronomía, cultura y turismo en el sur de Francia.
- Alfonso Gallego : Malkebien y Gadhus. La autentica Socializacion de la Gastronomia
- Ricard Camarena Tres Soles Repsol
- Raíces Valencianas
- Cortijo Los Aguilares Pinot Noir 2010. DO Sierras de Málaga (19.4 EUR)
Jain! Yes and no. It looks light but it shows thicker and darker than it looks (and the second glass can be a kick in your ass, 14% you know). Maybe when I'm in the mood of pinot noir I wouldn't open this wine. Not really. In spite of this I've enjoyed this wine. It's interesting hints, it's a living wine that moves among your senses. Yes, there're many circunstamces when I'd open this wine.
- Fino Tio Pepe en Rama. González Byass. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (11-12 EUR)
It's almost double the price of the "plain" bottling, but it also almost double its expressiveness, size, complexity and overall, seriousness. I find the plain bottling a fino with a sort of joyfulness and this one looks adust and serious.
- Jean-Baptiste Ponsot 2009. AOC Rully (15.9 EUR)
I've this wine in my pending list just to have a second round opinion. Well, it's a nice wine. One of those that doesn't claim for attention but being a very good partner of the dishes. I would drink again.
- Viña Aljibes Syrah 2011. Servicios de Contratas Rústicas e Industriales. VdT de Castilla (3.95 EUR)
Great QPR. With all you would require in a rosé; freshness, vividness and character. More!!!
- Muga Rosado 2011. Bodegas Muga. DOC Rioja (5.61 EUR)
That moment of indecisiveness… When on a good vintage this wine is as vibrant as a guitar chord. When a ‘less-good’ vintage this rosé is just one among a bunch. At this very moment it’s in that moment of indecisiveness and I don’t know where it’ll go. Now it’s really nice and I’d drink it bottle after bottle, but let’s see how it’ll show next months.
- Gran Feudo Rosado 2011. Bodegas Julián Chivite. DO Navarra (4 EUR aprox)
Maybe I miss a nudge of extra acidty, but it looks as if it would have recovered its lost character and it’s much better than preceding vintages. Let’s see…
- Lecea Blanco 2010. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3 EUR aprox)
Great wine. This one shouldn't be mandatory, but a right! One of the best QPRs you can find, or maybe the best QPR you can find. More!!!
- Docetañidos - Pago de Valdeátima 2011. Bodega Lezcano Lacalle. DO Cigales (6.2 EUR)
Joyful. Preceding vintages I used to feel this wine as a serious rosé. This vintage I find it’s more fresh and light. Less adust. Good