- Rey Fernando de Castilla, Pedro Ximénez Antique. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (10.3 EUR from 34.4 EUR)
That sweet quaff for Sunday night that prepares you for the coming week. Wine for feeling cozy
- Domaine des Lises 2009. Maxime Graillot. DO Crozes - Hermitage (16,9 EUR)
Nice for Winter. Good when it’s cold outside. More round-shaped that I’d like; l miss edges and sharping character
- Itsasmendi 7 2010. Bodega Itsasmendi. DO Bizkaiko Txakolina (14.6 EUR)
Good, but… Read for years about it, but it’s “only” good. Well, that’s due to the expectations I guess...
- Pinon Brut Non Dosé. AOC Vouvray (12 EUR)
Wow. First sips shows an acidity that bangs your hat. Then it goes to red hints with the acidity backbone. Nice quaff.
- Sameirás Tinto 2010. Adega Sameirás. DO Ribeiro (10-11 EUR)
Amazingly fresh. It's so round-shaped in all its faces that its freshness when drank is really awesome. Very nice (paired with stews).
- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2007. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,50 EUR)
Great wine!!! With capital letters. Growing every day since it was released. I hate comparing wines from different zones, I don't find any sense on it. Nonetheless every sip leaded me to those nice chardonnays. 2004 and 2007... Mooooooore of this stuff please!!!
- La Bota de PX Bota "No" nº 25. Equipo Navazos. DO Montilla-Moriles
Gooooooood! When you open it the first thing that comes to my mind is: Well, just another PX, isn't it? Well, no!!! It evolves and improved during the weeks it's open. Even I, limited as I am, find curry hints. Great quaff this PX. More!
- Milflores 2011. Bodegas Palacio. DOC Rioja. (4 EUR)
Was so hot last summer? High alcohol, young wine character and a sort of puppy fat. It’s nice, but I do prefer when it’s lighter.
- Amontillado Viña AB. Gonzalez Byass. DO Jerez y Manzanilla - Sanlúcar de Barrameda (8.6 EUR)
How dry! How nice!. Austere and tough. More!
- Lecea Clarete 2010. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3 EUR)
11 over 10. For all those who like scoring wines. It’s really great drinking wines like and for this (honest) price
- La Ferme du Mont Première Côte 2009. AOC Côtes du Rhône (7.1 EUR)
Drinkable. It’s fine for the daily drink. It doesn’t punish neither your wallet nor your palate
- Carles Andreu Trepat 2010. Celler Carles Andreu. DO Conca de Barberà (11.2 EUR)
Summer time! No doubt. It’s so spicy, fresh and light that I’ve no doubt it’s summer. More!
- Domaine de la Semellerie 2010. Famille Bougrier. AOC Chinon
Ok. It’s an enoughly kind quaff, but I miss the CF character
- Dr. Bürklin-Wolf Rupperstsberger Riesling 2006. Pfalz
Taste of life. Sweet, bitter, acidity, balanced and edges. More!!!