- Pierre Gonon 2008. AOC Saint-Joseph. (25 eur aprox)
I can avoid feeling it’s so early to uncork it. It’s really nice. Savory, spicy and balsamic hints with a good balance but I feel it quite nervous. I feel it’s too early
- Lucien Aviet & Fils. Cuvée des Géologues 2008. AOC Arbois (20.95 EUR)
How beautiful! How clean y light! Eager to drink a second bottle!
- Paul Achs, Saint Laurent 2009. Burgenland (17.9 EUR from 19.9 EUR)
I won’t say it’s interesting. It’s and adjective overused as the flag of the correcteness policy. Therefore it use to be used just as a divertment hiding the truth. Well, as uncorked it’s nothing special. Touchs of this and that that seems to be out of tune… nonetheless, the next day it’s really tuned and then, yes, it’s enoughly interesting to make me think in a second bottle
- Schoffit Riesling Lieu-Dit Harth. Cuvée Caroline 2001. Domaine Schoffit - Bernard et Robert Schoffit. AOC Alsacia. (14.55 EUR)
Same that the preceding bottle (drank years ago?)? Maybe not. Thinking about it…. Not. It’s just like the last one, but longer and deeper. It does not only stay, but it’s improving as it ages. What’s the limit? More!
- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2010. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda (8,6 EUR)
Humming about what bottle open tonight. This one? That other? Hmmm… wait a moment… this wine is always there for you when needed. Always kind and nice quaff. Open and yep, it’s here and during the bunch of hours it last you wouldn’t change it for any other
- Mauzac 2008. Robert & Bernard Plageoles. AOC Gaillac (10.5 EUR)
As you expect to follow the comfortable and usual line the wine suddenly turns. Acidity interrupted by the bitterness, slimness vs ampleness, round-shaped turned into dryness. Yep, really peculiar
- Jacques Puffeney Arbois 2008 Poulsard M. AOC Arbois (13.9 EUR)
I’d swear a never ending faithfulness to this wine, to these wines from Jura, if were not absolutely sure I would break my arrangement the first day with Beaujolais, Jerez, Champagne, Riesling, pinot noir... More!!!
- Vi Novell 2011. Celler El Masroig. DO Montsant (6-7 EUR)
No mercy. Nice young wine for cold and dark nights. Clean and direct. Good quaff.
- La Bota de Manzanilla 32. Equipo Navazos. DO Jerez y Manzanilla-Sanlúcar de Barrameda (aprox 20 EUR)
Cigarbox. Joy at background with a wonderful cigar aroma at the front. Joy turned into seriousness and a I-don’t-know-what of fino amontillado that makes a vertical wine. More!!
- Los Cipreses de Usaldón 2010. Viñedos Culturales - Bernabé Navarro. DO Alicante (13-14 EUR)
Have I ever told that I do love it? No? Then… I love it!!! It’s still in that moment when you would drink bottle after bottle
- Colet Blanc de Blancs Extra Brut Tradicional. Bodega Josep Colet y Orga. DO Penedes
Comfortable. You uncork it something like absent minded, as absent minded as you drink it. It’s a really comfortable quaff, easy quaff that quench your thirst for lunch, walking by the rooms or just in the sofa.
- A Posteriori. Bodega Josep Colet y Orga. DO Penedes
Improving with every new vintage. I think that every vintage is better tuned. Each sip is a nice and creamy glass of red fruits. More!
- Gatinois Coteaux Champanoise 2004.
Soft, round-shaped and savory. Wine carácter and it can be seen as a sort of pleonasm, but there’re many wines that forget from where do they come from that maybe it’s necessary recall this kind of feelings. Good, but due it comes from Champagne the price is about an ouch and a half.