October/11 wines...

9 respuestas
    jose
    en respuesta a RayQ

Re: October/11 wines...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

Fully agree with you regarding Cubillo. In fact it's been disappointing in the last 2-3 vintages for me :-/ In addition to this we can say the despite there're Tondonia (red & white) and Bosconia Reserva and GRs, but not Gravonia. This can head us to think that Gravonia may be a sort of white Cubillo.

I dare that regarding the ageing of LdH wines we would need to drink a lot of differente vintages every other week to get at least a clue of their real potential.

Excuse me if I've been tough in the way I've been writing, it was not my intention, but my lack of better english to say some things :-/

Kind regards,

Jose

• Más leído
  • Más recomendado

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar