- Comer de camino (restaurantes en autovías, aeropuertos..)
- Cata de Wine Up Tour en Albacete
- Comentarios esperpénticos de restaurantes
- Chefs que cocinan y enseñan. Ricamesa.
- Receta de Callos sin Callos al estilo Jerónimo, o sea fácil.
- Restaurantes de EEUU: comidas con exceso de calorías
- El 89% de los españoles compra marcas blancas
- The Riedel Experience o…la importancia de la copa
- Homenaje a la mejor tradición arrocera y presentación de Wikipaella
- ¿Qué bodegas preferís de la Experiencia Verema Madrid 2013?
- Canforrales Rosado 2010. Bodega Campos Reales. DO La Mancha (3 EUR)
Quite gooooood. It's not on that way of odd chewing-gums, acidity that goes and disappear and come again... No. It's a still rosé, serious, austere. More! (and more!)
- Marqués de Allella Pansa Blanca 2010. Parxet. DO Alella (5.99 EUR)
For the summer! It's sooooo fresh, light and easy quaff that you can drink the whole bottle during the dinner. A second bottle please?
- Blanco Nieva Verdejo Pie Franco 2009. Viñedos de Nieva. DO Rueda. (8.6 EUR)
Excellent at this very moment. Clean and absolutely balanced. Drink & drink. So good right now that I wonder how
it's going to evolve.
- Pago del Vicario Petit Verdot Rosado 2010. VdT de Castilla (5.92 EUR)
Red wine or rosé? It shows a face of red wine instead rosé. More dense and serious that you can expect in this kind of wines. And... what's the matter with the alcohol? It's a nice quaff but you really feel the second glass (15 % abv)
- Cabre & Sabate Brut Nature Vintage 2007. Bodega Jaume Serra. DO Cava (3-4 EUR)
Quite good quaff within its idiom. One of the best cavas I've ever drank from the shelve of a supermarkt. Buy a case, that it'll be a loooong summer.
- Colet Navazos Reserva Extra Brut 2006. DO Penedes.
It's changed (or maybe it's just me) it's manzanilla-like character going to ample shape, chardonnay-like? Sometimes it looks like a Sanlucar girl with french accent... sometimes a french girls with Cadiz accent. More!
- Gran Feudo Sobre Lías 2009. Bodegas Chivite. DO Navarra (6.12 EUR)
Nice. The oak appears as uncorked, but disappear in a couple of minutes. How to say this? It's the character of the rosé from Chivite (after this wine appeared some years ago) but embedded in sipped caplets. It's ok.
- Régoa 2007. Régoca CB. DO Riberira Sacra (12-13 EUR)
Hmmm... How soft! ...... How round-shaped!.... It's a cushion.... Good siesta! (well, ok, it's also a blackberries yoghourt mixed with strawberries, with that herbaceous hint given by the mencia grapes, but quite far... Anyway, how soft!)
- Lecea Clarete 2010. Bodegas Lecea. DOC Rioja (3-4 EUR)
Wine that looks as if it were from the very old times. Time that maybe we've forgotten, maybe we never met. Wine that makes you wonder if its taste will last forever. Looooong and with everything that shows the preceding year. All the acidity, fresh red fruit, spicy... More!!!!