Wine Forum > October/11 wines...

I can be wrong, but I try to think (and it's absolutely a personal thought)

<< Volver al mensaje 'I can be wrong, but I try to think (and it's absolutely a personal thought)'

jose
en respuesta a RayQ

Re: October/11 wines...

Ver mensaje de RayQ

I can be wrong, but I try to think (and it's absolutely a personal thought) white wines from LdH are a sort of parallel concept of the red ones. I mean that Tondonia Blanco and Gravonia may age as good as Tondonia Tinto and Bosconia do.

Tondonia, Gravonia and Bosconia, as you surely know, are the name of the..mmm... lieu-dits ;^) where the vines are. I mean, Gravonia is not made with the grapes that don't go to Tondonia, but of grapes grown in a land whose concept is the Gravonia itself. I try not to think on it as a second wine, in the same manner I don't think Bosconia is a second wine for Tondonia.

Anyway, as far as the land and microclimate, and maybe even vinification and coupage are different, their behaviour during ageing may show us that you're right and Gravonia reach its peak earliear than Tondonia. When? arf, as I mentioned a couple of messages ago that '64 was the most tuned Gravonia I've ever drank.

Regards,

Jose

<< Volver al mensaje 'I can be wrong, but I try to think (and it's absolutely a personal thought)'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar