Wine Forum > Jacob’s Creek screwcap

There are lots of uses for cork. The problem is that the industry has been

<< Volver al mensaje 'There are lots of uses for cork. The problem is that the industry has been'

suiko
en respuesta a suiko

Re: So that’s perfect...

Ver mensaje de suiko

There are lots of uses for cork. The problem is that the industry has been sitting on its laurels and denying there is a problem for too long, instead of using a bit of imagination and looking for alternatives. There’s no question that corks will disappear in cheaper wines (ie most) - the only question is when! I agree that evidence is inconclusive, so I too will stick with cork for ageable wines for now. But I do wonder... Loosen is no fool!

<< Volver al mensaje 'There are lots of uses for cork. The problem is that the industry has been'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar