Wine Forum > Jacob’s Creek screwcap

I think there is quite a bit of evidence on ageing with screwcap - the

<< Volver al mensaje 'I think there is quite a bit of evidence on ageing with screwcap - the'

suiko
en respuesta a suiko

Re: So that’s perfect...

Ver mensaje de suiko

I think there is quite a bit of evidence on ageing with screwcap - the Australians have done quite a lot, I think. No one (apart from Loosen) seems to be ageing their keepers in screwcap (yet, at least), but how many wines do we keep beyond five years or so? Ok, probably quite a lot for us geeks, but most people - no way! I would have to think Loosen knows what he’s doing. Personally I’d rather have screwcap for wines to be drunk young, for obvious reasons, and most wine geeks here seem to feel the same.

<< Volver al mensaje 'I think there is quite a bit of evidence on ageing with screwcap - the'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar