Wine Forum > Jacob’s Creek screwcap

Hi suiko, that’s exactly my point. I’m not discussing the quality of the wines

<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi suiko, that’s exactly my point. I’m not discussing the quality of the wines'

Guiri
en respuesta a suiko

Re: If USA or Australia...

Ver mensaje de suiko

Hi suiko, that’s exactly my point. I’m not discussing the quality of the wines of Jacobs Creek. My question is: When will spanish producers start with the screw cap? The market is asking for it, especially for young wines. And Spain has a lot of good young wines to sell! I’m not in favour of only the screw cap or only cork, but I do like to see Spanish wines having a lot of succes world wide.

<< Volver al mensaje 'Hi suiko, that’s exactly my point. I’m not discussing the quality of the wines'

Cookies en verema.com

Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros con finalidades analíticas y para mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias a partir de tus hábitos de navegación y tu perfil. Puedes configurar o rechazar las cookies haciendo click en “Configuración de cookies”. También puedes aceptar todas las cookies pulsando el botón “Aceptar”. Para más información puedes visitar nuestra Ver política de cookies.

Aceptar